Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Father lost in messy bedroom, survives by eating leftovers for two weeks

Really Really Messy Bedroom, Before Picture
One of the reason I started Bedroom Disasters was because of this picture and to be fair, my room is no walk in the park. One day I threatened to post this picture on the Internet, and here it is. The beauty of this room is that everything on the floor is easy to access but if you fell into into it you might not be found for days. The news headline would be something like: Father lost in messy bedroom, survives by eating leftovers for two weeks. To their credit they did clean up their room the other day, and here it is, wow I can see the floor at last. I planning on taking a picture a day for maybe a year and then do a video, that would be very interesting to see, so stay tuned.
Relatively Clean Room, After Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts